Protected Cropping, Beneficial Bugs & Medicinal Cannabis
We provide comprehensive, tailored solutions for clients growing in protected cropping environments irrespective of the plant variety or whether a high- or low-tech operation is in place. In partnership with leading horticultural solutions provider Powerplants Australia, we are the approved PRIVA sales and technical support partners in Western Australia and South Australia. We service all sectors of the horticultural industry, including berries, soft fruit, nurseries, protected cropping, biological control (beneficial bugs), cut flowers, and medicinal cannabis. Our technicians are trained to understand the complexities and objectives of a protected cropping environment.
Our capabilities extend beyond the protected cropping environment. Our comprehensive service means we can provide all electrical, automation, and water infrastructure requirements to your business. Our end-to-end service enables growers to engage with one point of contact who understands the complete site requirements rather than multiple tradespeople across a range of disciplines. Our goal is to support our clients so they can get on with doing what they do best, growing.
We are here to support you through the entirety of the production cycle. We partner with both local and international experts to ensure we bring our clients cutting-edge technology and solutions.
- Establish site power infrastructure in preparation for connection to grid systems.
- Supply and installation of permanent off grid power generator systems with auto switching capabilities.
- Establish site water infrastructures such as main water supply pumps and filtration systems.
- Installation and commissioning of environmental control systems.
- Manufacture, installation and commissioning of switchboards and control panels.
- Electrical and mechanical fit out.
- Conveyor system and motor control.
- Installation of fertigation equipment.
- UV Grow lighting.
- 24 Hour Emergency Support
- Programmed and reactive electrical and water maintenance.
- Thermal Imaging and reporting.
- Internal conveyors and collection controls.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades to existing environmental control systems.
- Switchboard maintenance and upgrades.
- Service and repair of pump and filtration systems.
Need to speak to an expert?
Get in touch with our friendly and qualified team today!