Water Systems Maintenance
If access to water is critical to the operation of your business, a preventative maintenance program should be an essential part of your maintenance schedule. To guarantee an efficient performing water system that requires minimal repair regular preventative maintenance must be performed. Pumps and the associated control systems that accompany them often operate under harsh conditions. Pump and filtration reliability is ensured when they operate at the best efficiency. When a system performs outside of its best efficiency the overall effect on the performance of the system is significant, especially if conditions are experienced over a protracted period of time.
Appropriate monitoring of pumps and water systems includes:
- Bearing and lubrication of the pump’s mechanical components.
- Monitoring of vibration/ensuring excessive vibration is not occurring.
- Shaft seal integrity.
- Monitoring of pump pressure.
- Removal of any obstacles or restriction that could be obstructing the pipe passage.
- Ensure gauges are operational.
- Ensure all auxiliary equipment is operational such as drives, overloads and cut-outs.
- Ensure an appropriate backup plan is in place should pump failure occur.
- Ensure filter cartridges and catchments are cleared and in good working order.
We are experienced in an array of water system setups such as:
- Variable Speed Multistage
- Pontoon Systems
- Basic Pressure Pumps
- Solar operated pumps systems
- UV Filtration Systems
- SCADA and PLC remote control and monitoring equipment.
See how our preventative water system maintenance program has helped businesses like yours in South Australia and Western Australia.
Contact BON for all your maintenance needs!
Get in touch with the team today to find out how we can help you.